Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why this blog will be different...

First, I created a new blog because I felt soooooooo bad that we have another kid and he wasn't included on the last blogs name. I have to have things equal for the kiddos ( or at least try to).

Second, I had not updated in almost a year. Now in my defense.... oh my goodness what a year it was. When I looked back I saw my last blog post was in September- Basically that is when my whole world turned upside down. Not in a bad way so don't worry but in a way that made internet time scarce. I can give a thorough rundown tomorrow.

Third, I have big ideas... really big ideas this time around. I read enough blogs to get some good ideas. A few new ideas Wordless Wednesday ( thanks Steph), internet shopping reviews ( I shop enough online that this should be easy) and of course keeping up with the kiddos.

Hope you enjoy the new and improved blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment