Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The past year..

It is crazy how different my life is now than it was 1 year ago.

One year ago ( probably to the day), I was trying to get over the SHOCK of being pregnant again. Shock you ask...yes we were quite shocked. We were not quite ready just yet. But that is OK- everything happens for a reason. And littleJ has been a wonderful surprise addition to our family.

Last September, the Hubby started getting recruited by a company in Richmond VA. He wasn't looking but wasn't going to turn anything away. Staying at home with the kids was my ultimate goal and it was something he wanted too. This new job would afford that opportunity. So in October he accepted the job and started living in Richmond. He would come home when he could to spend time with the family. We also travelled up to Richmond to try and find a home. Luckily we found a great house, close to family, in the right schools and that we could afford.



We bought the house in November, sold our house around the same time and we considered ourselves very lucky considering the housing market.

In December, I had my last day of work and the closing and moving of our house. I had to stay in Roanoke during this time with my in laws. Lucky for my ever rounding belly, the Hubby's new company relocated us complete with movers to pack our crap. And oh the crap we had and still have.

We spent Christmas homeless. We were with my in laws, my parents and then finally in Richmond with my aunt and uncle.
Crazy times!! But we closed and moved into our new house on Decemeber 31st. Talk about last minute of the year!! Thankfully we have a wonderful family and they helped us move in and get settled.

January-March9 thurs.


No comments:

Post a Comment