Thursday, July 23, 2009

Online purchase review-Banana Peels Diapers

Since I have become a cloth diapering mama, I have been trying to find as many great places to buy fluff that I can. I always need to get a good deal since the hubby is very money conscious. I had a recent opportunity to use http://bananapeelsdiapers.com/ . I needed to buy some new covers because littleJ, the chunk, has outgrown his covers I bought 2 weeks ago. Crazy huh? So I decided to give Banana Peels a go since they had the covers I needed and I also wanted to get some extra hemp doublers for nights.

So I placed my order of 3 thirsties covers and a few hemp doublers. Perhaps 30 minutes later while checking my email I see I have 2 emails from Heather at Banana Peels. I assumed one was my order summary and didn't know what the other one was. Turns out that my hemp doublers were out of stock from the manufacturer and she was emailing me to ask whether I wanted to wait until they come in or get a refund. This happened maybe 30 minutes after I placed my order. Before I could email her back she sent another email explaining that she had already shipped my other items. WOW.. that was super fast!

I emailed her back to find out how long the wait would be and she advised me that she had emailed the company to see when they would be back in stock. Luckily it was only 2 weeks so I can wait 2 weeks- no big deal at all. But the customer service at Banana Peels was so great! Above and beyond! And super quick. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for cloth diapering needs. Thanks to Heather at Banana Peels Diapers http://bananapeelsdiapers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment