Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brothers!!

I am very lucky. My boys love each other so much. I know that it will not stay this way but for right now it is so sweet. BigJ is such a good big brother. He comforts his brother when he cries. He picks up the suckie if it dropped. He helps entertain him while in the saucer, swing or bouncer. He talks to him and tried to play ball with him. Anytime littleJ is on the floor, bigJ wants to help him roll over or help him sit up. BigJ always lets me know when his little brother has spit up and sometimes will take it upon himself to try and clean it up!


The love I see between the two of them already takes my breath away most days. I thought I was going to be dealing with some serious jealous when the little guy got here but so far not much at all, if any. BigJ is so caring and concerned about his brother. And littleJ just looks so adoringly at his big brother. He looks like he is just counting the seconds until he can run and play with him!


Have I mentioned how much I love having 2 boys and that I can't get enough of their love for each other?!







1 comment: